Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

Text:

"How can you teach someone the value of something he has deliberately thrown away? He must have thrown it away because he did not alue you it. You can only show him how miserable he is without it, and slowly bring it nearer so he can learn how his misery lessens as he approaches it." "I am teaching you to associate misery with the ego and joy with the spirit. You have taught yourself the opposite." "Your gratitude to your brother is the only gift I want" "Love does not conquer all things, but it does set all things right." "Salvation is a collaborative effort." "God will come to you only as you will give Him to your brothers. Learn first of them and you will be ready to hear God. That is because the function of Love is one."

Workbook:

Lesson 32

"I have invented the world I see"

This I like. It totally goes along with the idea that our perceptions create our own reality. And this is quite an empowering lesson. If you have invented the world, you have control over it in a sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment