Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33

Text:
Creation and Communication

"Everything the ego perceives is a whole, without the relationships that imply being. The ego is thus against communication, except insofar as it is utilized to establish separateness rather than abolish it." Ego will disrupt its communication when it experiences threat. "In contrast, spirit reacts in the same way to everything it knows is true, and does not respond at all to anything else." "Creation and communication are synonymous." Your joy is God's joy. "God, who encompasses all being, created beings who have everything individually, but who want to share it to increase their joy. Nothing real can be increased by sharing. That is why God created you."

Workbook:
Lesson 33

"There is another way of looking at the world."

I used this one a lot today. I wondered what that other way was, so I tried out a few things, thinking different better feeling thoughts. But I don't know if that is precisely the point. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment