"Your worth is not established by teaching or learning. Your worth is established by God. As long as you dispute this everything you do will be fearful, particularly any situation that lends inself to the belief in superiority or inferiority." "God is not the author of fear. You are. You have chosen to create unlike Him, and have therefore made fear for yourself." "In this world you need not have tribulation because I have overcomet he world. That is why you should be of good cheer. "
Workbook:
Lesson 24
"I do not perceive my own best interests."
Another one potentially hard to swallow, but logical. I we do not perceive truthfully, then how can we perceive our own best interests. It is also relieving when applying this lesson to certain thoughts to think that my conflicting feelings about everything are perfectly normal, because they're all wrong anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment