The Ego-Body Illusion
"All things work together for good. There are no exceptions except in the ego's judgment." "Thoughts of God are unacceptable to the ego, because they clearly point to the nonexistence of the go itself." Neither the mind nor the ego can provide protection. "This is the question that must be asked: 'Where can I go for protection?' 'Seek and ye shall find' does not mean that you should seek blindly and desperately for something you would not recognize. Meaningful seeking is consciously undertaken, consciously organized, and consciously directed." "Preoccupations with problems set up to be incapable of solution are favorite ego devices for impeding learning progress. In ass these diversionary tactics, however, the one question that is never asked by those who purse them is, 'What for?' This is the question that you must learn to ask in connection with everything. What is the purpose. Whatever it is, it will direct your efforts automatically."
Workbook:
Lesson 30
"God is in everything I see because God is in my mind."
It's good to know where God is. I perceive with my mind, and God is in my mind, so if I am able to perceive God, then I will have knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment